rafting for children and families!
+14 years old
6-15 years old
The Rafting Family is a funny trip on the Noce river, with our expert rafting guides, to discover fun and adventure in absolute safety! 2 total hours in the waves of the Noce river, with an approach to water designed for those who want a beautiful rafting experience within everyone's reach: children, families, groups, first experiences ... a fabulous “river baptism”!
Depending on the river levels and sailing conditions, a compulsory transshipment of the central navigation section of approximately 1 km will be possible for children aged 6 to 13 years (carried out with the means of the Center). With particular river levels, the basic descent can also be carried out in different stretches of the river Noce, guaranteeing times and stays in the water… and a fun experience!
It will be an unforgettable experience ... and in order to share the memory with your friends and family, Rafting Center Trentino Wild, will be happy to give you the photos of your adventure, like a gift, at the end of the activity!
Don't worry about the weather forecast!
Rafting is guaranteed even in bad weather: with rain or sun, the result will always be the same ... go-go water! The fresh waters of the Noce river will guarantee you a wave of fun!
Action camera rent and Video
It is also possible to rent a DJI Action Cam for free to film your experience directly in action.
You just have to leave a document and buy the SD card at our offices which will then remain your property. The rental of the action cam is valid only after purchasing the SD card.
Or, you have the chance to purchase an edited video of your adventure, with the most salient and unforgettable moments! A special memory to keep forever!
Trentino Wild Val di Sole Rafting Center, with its offices in Dimaro, Croviana and Caldes, has over 37 years of experience in outdoor activities and extreme sports in Trentino Alto Adige. Safety and quality always come first. Rely on the Rafting Center Trentino Wild Outdoor Village, for professionalism, quality and experience in the outdoor world and extreme sports in Trentino.
How does rafting works?
- meeting in reception at the time established during the booking, for registration and payments
- delivery of technical equipment, changing rooms for dressing
- transfer to the boarding point with Trentino Wild vans
- presentation of guides and theoretical-practical lesson on river safety and behavior
- launching rafts into the water and ... beginning of the adventure!
- at the landing point, return by Trentino Wild’s buses
- delivery of equipment, shower and accommodation
After the activity we are waiting for you to mark the name of your guide ... we will send you photos of your boat by email!
CLOTHING TO BRING FOR RAFTING: ( will get wet)
- T-shirt or microfleece to be worn under the wetsuit;
- Swimming costume or swimsuit to be worn under the wetsuit;
- Spare sneakers- shoes that get wet;
- Towel / bathrobe, slippers and a shampoo if you want to have a hot shower after each activity;
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY THE RAFTING CENTER:
- Certified life jacket;
- Water jacket;
- Long Jhon wetsuit;
- Homologated helmet;
Wetsuits, water jackets and helmets are washed and treated after each use with a disinfectant solution.
Recommended period: from mid-April to mid-September
Suitable for: from 6 years onwards