+18 years old
An unforgettable day of vertical climbing on icefalls in Trentino, all to be explored! Have you ever tried ice climbing? Or are you a beginner who wants to improve your technique, or an expert climber who needs support from local mountain guides?
With Trentino Wild Village, you're on the safe side. A day dedicated for you, for your emotions and climbing techniques. The locations for this activity can be various, depending on weather and ice conditions. Our secretary will be at your complete disposal to provide you with all the information on conditions and modalities of the activity.
Departure in the morning, destination icefalls! Crampons, picks, harnesses, helmets, nails, ropes and a great desire for adventure will be the tools for an unforgettable day!
Why rely on us
Trentino wild, the bigger outdoor center in Italy, with his headquarters in Dimaro and Caldes has over 38 years of experience in organizing outdoor activities and extreme sports in Trentino. For us Safety is always at first place.
Rely on Trentino Wild, in summer and winter, the historical professionals of outdoor and extreme sports in Trentino.
How does the ICE CLIMBING day work?
- meet at the secretary's office 30 minutes before the scheduled time for registration and payment
- delivery of technical equipment and meeting with the guide
- move to the parking area and approach the waterfall
- start of the adventure!
- Lesson and explanation, tests
CLOTHING TO HAVE FOR ICE CLIMBING
- ski clothing
- mountain boots (cramponable if possible)
- waterproof and wind stopper jacket
EQUIPMENT PROVIDE FROM US FOR ICECLIMBING
- ice axes
- ice nails, ropes, karabiners
Period: From December to March
Suitable for: 16 years and over
Duration: full day