A day dedicated to free-ride, to learn how to ski but not only: our professionals will give you information on the complex subject of snow and weather conditions. They will explain how to use artva, shovel and probe, how to make a search and how to make a call to 118.
Want to know what activities we have planned for you?
Skiing and and live unique emotions in breathtaking landscapes!
Snow powder, we are coming for you!!!
- Freeride into the Dolomites in fresh snow and magic landscapes
- Over 40 years of experience in organizing outdoor activities
- Safety and formation to use Artva, Shovel and Probe
- Skiing in Madonna di Campiglio, Val di Sole, Tonale and Val di Pejo
- Accompanied by mountain guides and/or experts ski instructors with freeride specialisation
- With Trentino Wild, the largest Outdoor Centre in Italy
These are the fundamentals for those who want to approach free-riding with absolute safety.
You will learn how to ski in fresh snow and to assess the snowpack, where to ski and where not to go.
Why rely on us
Trentino wild, the bigger outdoor center in Italy, with his headquarters in Dimaro and Caldes has over 38 years of experience in organizing outdoor activities and extreme sports in Trentino. For us Safety is always at first place.
Rely on Trentino Wild, in summer and winter, the historical professionals of outdoor and extreme sports in Trentino.
- Freeride Passo del Tonale between fresh snow and breathtaking landscapes
- Safety and training in the use of Artva, Shovel and Probe
- Accompanied by mountain guides and/or expert ski instructor with free-ride specializations