Canyon San Biagio
a baptism into canyoning
+14 years old
An easy descent in a remarkable place just 5 minutes from our centre in Dimaro, Croviana and Caldes.
With a low water level, this is the ideal place to try out this fantastic activity.
The baptism of canyoning. After 30 minutes of walk you will arrive to the entrance of this wild point of the Brenta Dolomites. We descend between waterfalls, natural slides and walking points to the exit point near the climbing wall of Malè.
Highest drop point: 20m waterfall!!
It is the perfect canyoning route to try this fantastic activity, for first time in complete safety. Very mountaineering route. For this reason you will always be harnessed and assisted by our Val di sole alpine guides!
Val di Sole Rafting Center Trentino Wild in Dimaro and Caldes has more than thirty seven years of experience in the organisation of outdoor activities and extreme sports in Trentino. Safety is always our prime concern. You can trust us, because we're the real professional specialists in outdoor activities and extreme sports in Trentino.
How does Canyoning activity works?
- meeting at reception at the time established during the booking, for registration and payments;
- delivery of technical equipment, changing rooms for dressing
- transfer to the boarding point with Trentino Wild’s vans
- presentation of guides and theoretical - practical lesson on river safety and behavior
- 30 minutes by walk to the starting point of canyon ... beginning of the adventure!
- at the exit point, return by bus of Trentino Wild
- delivery of equipment, shower and accommodation
After the activity we are waiting for you to tell us the name of your guide ... we will send you your photos by email!
CLOTHING TO BRING FOR CANYONING: (will get wet)
- T-shirt or microfleece to be worn under the wetsuit;
- Swimming costume or swimsuit to be worn under the wetsuit;
- Trekking shoes that get wet;
- Towel / bathrobe, slippers and a shampoo if you want to have a hot shower after each activity
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY THE CENTER:
- Duble pieces wetsuit 5mm;
- Homologated helmet;
Wet-suits and helmets are washed at each use with a specific disinfectant solution
Recommended period: from May to September
Suitable for: > 14 year