A river of adrenalin
Are you ready for an exciting and adventurous experience, to face the forces of the river and experience the adrenaline rush of the rapids? During hydrospeed, you will wear a wetsuit, helmet and fins to tackle torrents and rivers with rapid currents.
The hydrospeed board is designed to provide buoyancy and protection, allowing the swimmer to navigate through rapids, using their arms and legs to move and control direction. Book your adventure!
Hydrospeed in Val di Sole in Val di Sole, Trentino:
What you need to know before the experience
The unique thrill of swimming in the river in the sparkling waves of the Noce torrent.
- WHAT TO BRING FROM HOME:
- T-shirt or microfleece to wear under the wetsuit (which will get wet);
- swimming suit
- Towel/robe, slippers and change for post-activity shower.
- Hydrospeed, a kind of river bob made of plastic, buoyant and durable material on which to stretch out;
- fins, the same as those used in diving activities;
- 5mm neoprene wetsuit, complete with jacket and dungarees;
- neoprene socks;
- safety lifejacket;
Frequently Asked Questions - Hydrospeed in Val di Sole
- The activity requires advance reservation.
- Once booked, the meeting point is at the secretariat at the time indicated in the booking for registration and payment
- You will then be accompanied to the changing rooms where you will be given all the necessary equipment (wetsuit, fins, life jacket and bob - hydro).
- Guides will give a short theoretical lesson on dry safety and explain how to participate in hydrospeeding (how to swim, how to handle the hydrospeed, controls, etc.).
- At the pre-arranged time, you will be accompanied by our minibuses to the embarkation point where, together with your guides, you will try out the first passages in live water in an easy section of the river.
- From here the real hydrospeed adventure begins!
- At the end of the activity, our bus will be ready to take you back to the Outdoor Centre: a hot shower and, still full of fun and adrenaline, you will be invigorated and ready for more new adventures!!!
The Rafting Centre Trentino Wild Val di Sole, with its locations in Dimaro and Caldes, has over 40 years' experience in organising outdoor activities and extreme sports in Trentino Alto Adige. Safety and quality always come first.