5% off if you book online! See availabilities
Not only rafting, but also Trekking in the Dolomites, with professional Alpine Guides of the Rafting Center & Outdoor Trentino Wild in Val di Sole: in total safety will make you discover unforgettable landscapes for their beauty and uniqueness!
Come and have with us experience trekking holidays in the Dolomites!
The essence of Trentino
Trekking in search of the most impressive and unexplored corners of Val Di Sole.
- Trekking in Stelvio National Park
- Trekking in Adamello Brenta Natural Park
- By professional mountain guide
- Free photographic service and Action Cam DJI hire
- With the first and biggest outdoor Company in Italy
The most important rules for an excursion in the mountains:
- Do not undertake an excursion in the mountains unaccompanied or alone.
- Make sure you are have the correct equipment for the task to be undertaken.
- Keep a sharp eye on the weather. If in doubt, return home.
- Put your trust in the Alpine guides from the Rafting Centre Val di Sole who will know how to advise and protect you in any situation
- Trekking boots with a vibram sole. (avoid trainers)
- Gloves, hat and a minimum change of clothes (socks, underwear and possibly a very light track suit).
- Rucksack ( we advise not to carry any unecessary items, maximum weight of a full rucksack should be between 5-8 kilos depending on the type of trekking)
- A water flask ( this is the most practical and eco friendly container to carry liquids)
- A small first-aid kit.
- A sleeping-bag (obligatory for the overnight stay in the mountain refuge where other items can also be purchased)
- Small items e.g. torch, sunglasses, sun cream
- The Rafting Centre Val di Sole will provide any technical supplies needed (ropes, harnesses and snap hooks)
Three-day ring ride in the heart of the Brenta Dolomites along one of the most famous equipped routes in the world.
- Tour of the Bocchette del Brenta (Central and High) Altitude: 2890 m
- 3 days to re-discover the energy of the mountain
- With our expert alpine guides
Medium difficult trek along the forest road in Stelvio National Park
- 7 hours walk on the majestic Presanella
- Half day of activity, about 500 meters of altitude difference
- Up to 2298 meters ... how to touch the sky with a finger!
- Every Thursday from TrentinoWILD Dimaro at 9.00 am
Simple and easy trek along the forest road in Stelvio National Park
- 4 hours of trekking in the Stelvio National Park
- Easy hike, suitable for everyone!
- Every Tuesday at TrentinoWILD Dimaro at 9.00 am