- It borns at 3360 meters above sea level near the Corno dei Tre Signori
- recognized by National Geographic as the Best River for Rafting in Europe
- about 30 km of navigable water still intact
- a river park present
- beautiful rapids from III to V degree
- a lot of biodiversity thanks to the protected areas
The Noce river in Val di Sole (Sun Valley), borns near the “Corno dei Tre Signori” (mt. 3360), in the Ortles-Cevedale Group, about three thousand meters above sea level.
From a technical and river navigation point of view, the Noce river has passages that start from a II degree to arrive at IV and IV + degree passages in the wildest part. In the gorge of Santa Giustina there is a passage of 5th degree. Depending on the level of the water, the river changes its characteristics. For this reason, to keep high the safety level of river activities, water level is constantly monitored, thanks to the hydrometers in the river.
The Noce river in Val di Sole has been recognized by National Geographic as the Best River for Rafting in Europe. In a ranking of the most beautiful river in the world for rafting, Noce river ranked 9th, before the legendary Zambezi.
Do you want to know our rafting activities packages on the river Noce? Here they are!