Tarzaning Val di Sole
suitable for all
A spectacular course not requiring particular physical attributes and therefore within everyone reach.
The duration is approx. 3 hours including the transfers.
You will be taken by mini-bus to Malè, a location in the middle of Val di Sole. From there, after a short distance on foot, you will enter a deep cave which will leave you breathless. In complete safety you will cover the entire area before returning to the point of departure and subsequently to base.
Not only rafting, but also Mountain activities in the Dolomites, with professional Alpine Guides of the Rafting Center & Outdoor Trentino Wild in Val di Sole: in total safety will make you discover unforgettable landscapes for their beauty and uniqueness!
Come and have with us experience trekking holidays in the Dolomites!
Action camera rent
It is also possible to rent a DJI Action Cam for free to film your experience directly in action.
You just have to leave a document and buy the SD card at our offices which will then remain your property. The rental of the action cam is valid only after purchasing the SD card.
How Tarzaning activity works
Meeting at the time established during the booking, for registration and payments, at our offices (Caldes or Dimaro).
filling in the registration form,
all ready to go with our vans!
we'll take care of the rest! Have a fun!
- Light and warm waterproof clothing (the first layer in contact with the skin should be polipropilene, the second an insulating layer, either a fleece or wool and a third a waterproof layer such as an anorak in nylon or goretex, and long trousers)
- Trekking boots with a vibram sole. (avoid trainers)
- Gloves, hat and a minimum change of clothes (socks, underwear and possibly a very light track suit). Depending on the season and the weather
- A water flask ( this is the most practical and eco friendly container to carry liquids)
- ricambio, asciugamano, ciabatte per doccia calda post attività.
TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT FOR TARZANING PROVIDED BY THE ORGANIZATION:Technical supplies needed:
Recommended period: from April to October
Suitable for: > 14 years