Canoe and kayak courses
All levels canoe and kayak courses
Canoe and kayak courses and lessons with qualified instructors on river Noce in Val di Sole Trentino
10 hours class: € 380,00
- Noce: the best river in Italy for watersports
- From basic to advanced level courses
- Improve your technique or learn the basics in wild waters
- National Center of river rescue training: top safety
- Trentino Wild Rafting Center & Outdoor, n.1 Center for fun and safety
- 37 years of experience in river sports
Do you want to improve your technique? Do you want to try kayaking and see if it's a sport you like? Do you want to get to know the world of canoeing and kayaking? Or is there something you wouldn’t dare to do alone and need the assistance of an expert?
Our canoe instructors are ready to help you. The Rafting Center & Outdoor Trentino Wild in Val di Sole will provide you with all the equipment necessary to carry out your canoeing and kayaking lessons in complete safety.
The Trentino Wild Rafting & Outdoor Center in Val di Sole is the first and largest outdoor center in Italy. Its roots lie in the world of canoeing and safety; the Centre is also the National Training Center for river and flood rescue „Rescue Project“. Rely on safe hands and a consolidated organization with over 37 years of experience in the outdoor sports world.
How does kayaking work?
You will then be accompanied to the locker room where you will be given all the necessary equipment (wetsuit, shoes, life jacket, helmet, splash guard and paddle). After that the instructors will give you a short theory lesson on safety and explain how the the kayak activity works (how to paddle, controls, how to swim, etc.).
You will then go to the river and depending on your level you will be given a lesson in semi-flat water or do a "whitewater" descent accompanied by our guides. After paddling and challenging the impetuous waves of the river Noce, you will arrive where our van will be waiting for you to take you back to the base camp, where you can access the locker rooms, change and take a hot shower.
CLOTHING TO BRING FOR CANOE AND KAYAK: (will get wet)
- T-shirt or microfleece to wear under the wetsuit;
- swimming costume or swimsuit to be worn under the wetsuit;
- Spare sneakers- shoes that get wet;
- Towel / bathrobe, slippers and a shampoo if you want to have a hot shower after each activity
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY RAFTING CENTER:
- Certified life jacket;
- Water jacket;
- Long Jhon wetsuit;
- Homologated helmet;
- Paddle and canoe;
Recommended period: from May to September
Duration: 10 hours course (schedule willl be decided together)
For who: > 14 years old