+14 years old
Experience the feeling that only an expert canoeist knows. Descend the rapids in a two-seater kayak. The teacher will be seated behind you, to help with direction and balance, but you are the real champions! You will be seated in the front and will support the kayak, using the paddle. Being able to swim is of course obligatory, as is, not weighing over 85kg.
During the descent you will learn how to understand currents, weight distribution, how to enter the oxbow of the river, how to make the most of the waves to cross the river and much, much more.
Trentino Wild Val di Sole Rafting Center, with its offices in Dimaro, Croviana and Caldes, has over 37 years of experience in organizing outdoor activities and extreme sports in Trentino Alto Adige, in Italy. Safety and quality always come first. Trust on Rafting Center Trentino Wild Outdoor Village, for professionalism, quality and experience in the outdoor world and extreme sports in Trentino. We are waiting for you!
Action camera rent
It is also possible to rent a DJI Action Cam for free to film your experience directly in action.
You just have to leave a document and buy the SD card at our offices which will then remain your property. The rental of the action cam is valid only after purchasing the SD card.
How does tandem kayak classic works?
- meeting in reception 45 minutes before the time set, for registration and payments
- delivery of technical equipment, changing rooms for dressing
- transfer to the boarding point with Trentino Wild vans
- practical lesson
- ... beginning of the adventure!
CLOTHING TO BRING FOR CANOE AND KAYAK: (will get wet)
- T-shirt or microfleece to wear under the wetsuit;
- swimming costume or swimsuit to be worn under the wetsuit;
- Spare sneakers- shoes that get wet;
- Towel / bathrobe, slippers and a shampoo if you want to have a hot shower after each activity
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY RAFTING CENTER:
- Certified life jacket;
- Water jacket;
- Long Jhon wetsuit;
- Homologated helmet;
- Paddle and canoe;
Wet-suits, water jackets, helmets and socks are washed and treated after each use with disinfectant solution
Recommended period:from May to September
Suitable for: suitable for people over 14, weight not over 85kg