a long rafting adventure
+14 years old
The sum of the descent FAMILY and EXTRA in one day, with a brief stop for a drink at the base in Dimaro.
An intense and rewarding "river ride" on most of the navigable stretch of the Noce. Only for people over 18.
It will be an unforgettable experience ... and in order to share the memory with your friends and family, Rafting Center Trentino Wild, will be happy to give you the photos of your adventure, like a gift, at the end of the activity!
Don't worry about the weather forecast!
Rafting is guaranteed even in bad weather: with rain or sun, the result will always be the same ... go-go water! The fresh waters of the Noce river will guarantee you a wave of fun!
Action camera rent and Video
It is also possible to rent a DJI Action Cam for free to film your experience directly in action.
You just have to leave a document and buy the SD card at our offices which will then remain your property. The rental of the action cam is valid only after purchasing the SD card.
Or, you have the chance to purchase an edited video of your adventure, with the most salient and unforgettable moments! A special memory to keep forever!
Trentino Wild Val di Sole Rafting Center, with its offices in Dimaro, Croviana and Caldes, has over 37 years of experience in outdoor activities and extreme sports in Trentino Alto Adige. Safety and quality always come first. Rely on the Rafting Center Trentino Wild Outdoor Village, for professionalism, quality and experience in the outdoor world and extreme sports in Trentino.
How does rafting works?
- meeting in reception 45 minutes before the time set, for registration and payments
- delivery of technical equipment, changing rooms for dressing
- transfer to the boarding point with Trentino Wild vans
- presentation of guides and theoretical-practical lesson on river safety and behavior
- launching rafts into the water and ... beginning of the adventure!
- at the landing point, return by Trentino Wild’s buses
- delivery of equipment, shower and accommodation
After the activity we are waiting for you to mark the name of your guide ... we will send you photos of your boat by email!
CLOTHING TO BRING FOR RAFTING: ( will get wet)
- T-shirt or microfleece to be worn under the wetsuit;
- Swimming costume or swimsuit to be worn under the wetsuit;
- Spare sneakers- shoes that get wet;
- Towel / bathrobe, slippers and a shampoo if you want to have a hot shower after each activity;
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY THE RAFTING CENTER:
- Certified life jacket;
- Water jacket;
- Long Jhon wetsuit;
- Homologated helmet;
Wet-suits, water jackets and helmets are washed at each use with a specific disinfectant solution
Recommended period:from May to September
Suitable for: > 18 year