a long rafting adventure
+18 years old
The sum of the descent FAMILY and EXTRA in one day, with a brief stop for a drink at the base in Dimaro.
An intense and rewarding "river ride" on most of the navigable stretch of the Noce. Only for people over 18.
Don't worry about the weather forecast!
Rafting is guaranteed even in bad weather: with rain or sun, the result will always be the same ... go-go water! The fresh waters of the Noce river will guarantee you a wave of fun!
Photos and Videos of your adventures!
During the activity some photograps will be taken, on sale at the end of activity. But not only photos: do you want to relive the emotions of this adventure, making it truly unforgettable? You also have the opportunity to purchase an edited video of your experience, with the most salient and exciting moments! A special memory to keep forever and to share with friends .... use the hashtag #wearewild and join our community WILD! !
Trentino Wild Val di Sole Rafting Center, with its offices in Dimaro, Croviana and Caldes, has over 37 years of experience in outdoor activities and extreme sports in Trentino Alto Adige. Safety and quality always come first. Rely on the Rafting Center Trentino Wild Outdoor Village, for professionalism, quality and experience in the outdoor world and extreme sports in Trentino.
How does rafting works?
- meeting in reception at the time established during the booking, for registration and payments
- delivery of technical equipment, changing rooms for dressing
- transfer to the boarding point with Trentino Wild vans
- presentation of guides and theoretical-practical lesson on river safety and behavior
- launching rafts into the water and ... beginning of the adventure!
- at the landing point, return by Trentino Wild’s buses
- delivery of equipment, shower and accommodation
After the activity we are waiting for you to mark the name of your guide ... we will send you photos of your boat by email!
CLOTHING TO BRING FOR RAFTING: ( will get wet)
- T-shirt or microfleece to be worn under the wetsuit;
- Swimming costume or swimsuit to be worn under the wetsuit;
- Spare sneakers- shoes that get wet;
- Towel / bathrobe, slippers and a shampoo if you want to have a hot shower after each activity;
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY THE RAFTING CENTER:
- Certified life jacket;
- Water jacket;
- Long Jhon wetsuit;
- Homologated helmet;
Wet-suits, water jackets and helmets are washed at each use with a specific disinfectant solution
Recommended period:from May to September
Suitable for: > 18 year