Trekking to Saent waterfalls
Trekking to Saent Waterfalls
6 - 11 anni
fino 6 anni
A trekking for everyone, in Stelvio National Park, to sources of the Rabbies torrent that flows impetuously throughout the Val di Rabbi. The Saent waterfalls plunge into nature, creating white jumps of water that contrast the intense green of the surrounding forest and the reddish color of the metamorphic rocks of the Ortles-Cevedale group.
For this splendid excursion, it is planned to start by foot from an altitude of 1380 towards the first waterfall, via the forest road. Once we cross the bridge over the Rabbies stream, we can admire the first waterfall.
Going up the path, we will reach the famous bridge in front of the second spectacular waterfall at 1750 m. The circular route ends, following an alternative path, passing by Malga Stablasolo and returning to our cars.
How does the Trekking at Saent Waterfalls take place
- Meeting at the Coler car park at 9.00 or 13.30
- For the 09:00 excursion, the cost of parking at the Coler is €. 5 by machine.
For the 1:30 pm excursion, you will reach the Plaze dei Forni car park and then take the Stelvio Bus at the cost of: € 5 for adults, € 2 for children from 4 to 11 years, free for children from 0 to 4 years. If you have the Val di Sole Guest Card 3 € adult and children under 12 free
- Start of the trekking with guide
- Once you reach the first waterfall, take a stepped path to get to the foot of the second
- Small moments of rest and return for a circular route
WHAT TO BRING FOR TREKKING:
- Enough clothing
- Hat and gloves
- Windproof jacket
- (If there is a night in the refuge, a sleeping bag is needed);
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY THE CENTER:
- If necessary, the sticks will be provided by the organization
Recommended period: from May to October
Duration: 4 hours - 370 meters altitude difference
Suitable for: all