+18 years old
15-17 year old
An exciting activity for everybody which doesn’t require any past experience before hitting the rapids of the river Noce. For those not satisfied! A wild rafting adventure for those who don’t have all their marbles! Designed for special events such as bachelor parties or hen parties but also available to all crazy people. Competitions between crews, surprises along the way, diving in the midst of rapid and real situations at the limit.
In a word: pure adrenaline.
From May to September, when the river is at its highest level, Noce river remains one of the most popular destinations for rafting in Europe. Before descending the river in rafts of six people, all the commands are explained in a theory lesson by each rafting guide. Everyone lends a hand in the running of the rapids by using their paddle at the request of the guide.
Don't worry about the weather forecast!
Rafting is guaranteed even in bad weather: with rain or sun, the result will always be the same ... go-go water! The fresh waters of the Noce river will guarantee you a wave of fun!
Photos and Videos of your adventures!
During the activity some photograps will be taken, on sale at the end of activity. But not only photos: do you want to relive the emotions of this adventure, making it truly unforgettable? You also have the opportunity to purchase an edited video of your experience, with the most salient and exciting moments! A special memory to keep forever and to share with friends .... use the hashtag #wearewild and join our community WILD! !
Trentino Wild Val di Sole Rafting Center, with its offices in Dimaro, Croviana and Caldes, has over 37 years of experience in outdoor activities and extreme sports in Trentino Alto Adige. Safety and quality always come first. Rely on the Rafting Center Trentino Wild Outdoor Village, for professionalism, quality and experience in the outdoor world and extreme sports in Trentino.
How does rafting works?
- meeting in reception at the time established during the booking, for registration and payments
- delivery of technical equipment, changing rooms for dressing
- transfer to the boarding point with Trentino Wild vans
- presentation of guides and theoretical-practical lesson on river safety and behavior
- launching rafts into the water and ... beginning of the adventure!
- at the landing point, return by Trentino Wild’s buses
- delivery of equipment, shower and accommodation
After the activity we are waiting for you to mark the name of your guide ... we will send you photos of your boat by email!
Where are we
The Rafting Center Val di Sole Trentino Wild is located in Dimaro and Caldes, only 2 hours away from Lake Garda, 1 hour form Trento at the feet of the magnificent Brenta Dolomites. Get the chance to try an exciting outdoor adventure sport and to visit the beautiful Dolomites, listed in the Unesco World Beauties
CLOTHING TO BRING FOR RAFTING: ( will get wet)
- T-shirt or microfleece to be worn under the wetsuit;
- Swimming costume or swimsuit to be worn under the wetsuit;
- Spare sneakers- shoes that get wet;
- Towel / bathrobe, slippers and a shampoo if you want to have a hot shower after each activity;
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY THE RAFTING CENTER:
- Certified life jacket;
- Water jacket;
- Long Jhon wetsuit;
- Homologated helmet;
Wet-suits, water jackets and helmets are washed at each use with a specific disinfectant solution
Recommended period:from May to September
Suitable for: > 16 years