Fun and safe tree trails!
A few kilometres from Trento, in the charming Val di Sole, there is the beautiful Trentino Wild Park, the adventure park with Tree trails and with more than 100 games and courses suspended!
There are many suspended routes of different heights and difficulties, thus allowing access to all: for children (6+) and for adults who want to experience exciting adventures in complete safety in the unspoilt nature of our beautiful Val di Sole.
The tree adventure park activity, also known as "Albering" or "Rope Course" consists of negotiating suspended courses (pulleys, Tibetan bridges, footbridges, tunnels, etc.) between trees. The Trentino Wild Park in Caldes in Val di Sole, is a 100% safe park: was constructed with a safety system characterised by a continuous life line and a 'special' karabiner. This carabiner, once inserted, will not come off until the end of the route, thus ensuring carefree adventures in complete safety!
- Access to the Adventure Park with time tariff
- Routes of various levels, suitable for all ages (6+)
- 100% safe park with 'continuous lifeline' safety system
- Adventure park completely constructed with tree installations
- Company ISO 9001:15 certified on the quality of services
- Location: Caldes (Trentino, Val Di Sole), Località Contre
Adventure park in Trentino in Val di Sole, Trentino:
What you need to know before the experience
Trentino Wild's adventure park offers more than 100 suspended games in aerial routes to be discovered! Carefree adventures in complete safety await you!
- GREEN 1 KID: Minimum height 110 cm, course on an artificial structure, for children from 6 years old, with 6 pitches and balancing games!
- GREEN 2: Minimum height 110 cm, from 7 years, with walkways, nets, suspended logs! Trail height approx. 2 m above ground, 8 stations.
- BLU 1: minimum height 110 cm, aerial courses of varying difficulty, including the exciting zip line pulley, vertical trunks, suspended ropes ... Course height approx. 3 m above ground, 8 stations.
- BLU 2: Minimum height 110 cm, 7 stations, with courses such as bungee walkway, barrel tunnel, zip line, suspended climbing... A beautiful and fun course, the prelude to higher and more complex courses!
- BLU 3: Minimum height 110 cm, 7 stations, with zip lines, climbing, zip line, balancing steps.
- RED 1: Minimum height 140 cm, 7 stations ... the exciting flying canoe is waiting for you! A unique adventure suspended up to 8 m high, with fun games suitable for adults too!
- RED 2: Minimum required height 140 cm, 7 stations in truly daredevil courses. The biggest thrill? The adrenaline-filled Tarzan Jump, a leap into the void that will leave you breathless! To conclude with 70 metres of Zip Line ... pure adrenaline!
- RED 3: minimum required height 140 cm, 7 stations in truly daredevil courses. A new route for those seeking a higher level of difficulty.
- RED-BLACK NINJA WARRIOR ROUTE: minimum required height 140 cm, 8 stations of pure, unadulterated energy! U-shaped rope bridge, double net wall, moving stick bridge, suspended stirrups ... Exciting course to test the 'ninja warrior' in you!
- ZIP LINE XXL ROUTE: one of the longest zip lines in Trentino! Just sit on the harness and you're done! With the pulley attached, you will be suspended for a total of 220 m … the scream of joy and fun is guaranteed!
- Sportswear suitable for the season (we recommend clothing that can get dirty - there is a possibility of resin in the trees);
- Comfortable shoes with gripping sole (trekking shoes or sneakers);
- Certified harness, with two carabiners (including a lifeline carabiner) and dissipator;
- Hygienic cap;
- Minimum age 6 years and a height of 120 cm for green route 1;
- From age 7 and up for the blue and yellow routes (for a question of motor coordination);
- Height of 140 cm for the green, blue, red and zip line xxl routes;