Via ferrata delle Aquile - Andalo
Via ferrata "panorama" ... fly like eagles!
- Activities in Andalo with mountain guide
- For sporty people without vertigo!
- Every Thursday
On the top of the Paganella 2125 m. a new, aerial and spectacular via ferrata was born. The via ferrata Eagle runs along the south face of the Paganella with a plane and a technical traverse.
Via ferrata for sporty people with vertical passages.The Two-day offer in the Brenta Dolomites in Trentino (Italy) is a truly unforgettable itinerary, to be developed over two days of activity.
How the activity takes place
Meeting point in Andalo, at the office in front of the Paganella 2001 cable car. There you will meet your expert Alpine Guide and receive the necessary equipment. Before starting the via ferrata, the guide will explain an introduction to the route and safety.
The via ferrata Eagle runs along the south face of the Paganella with a plane and a technical traverse. Vertical passages await you. Special features are the rope bridges and the helical revolving stairs. Do not be afraid of heights, the abysses along this track are very deep!
At the end of the via ferrata we will return to the meeting point in Andalo.
SUGGESTED EQUIPMENT TO BRING FOR VIA FERRATA:
- Waterproof clothes, light and warm (it’s suggested a first polypropylene layer, a second pile or wool layer and a third waterproof layer, such as wind jacket or goretex and trousers);
- Trekking boots with vibram sole (avoid training shoes);
- Gloves, hat, and changing clothes (socks, underwear…);
- Backpack (the maximum weight should be 5-8 Kg);
- First aid;
- Torch, sun glasses, suntan cream;
CENTER SUPPLIED EQUIPMENT:
- Via ferrata set (harness, bumper, 2 elastic cords and 2 carabiners);
Recommended period: from July to mid September
Duration: 6 h. approx
Suitable for: anyone over 14 years old