Via Ferrata Barba di Fior
Via Ferrata Barbadifior
+18 years old
10-12 years old
The approach to the starting point is very short (about twenty minutes walking, so it makes this excursion suitable for both young and old people.
The funny climbing steps, with the final twenty-five meter drop, make this via ferrata varied and impressive.
Moreover, the path takes precisely to Fort “Barba di Fior”, used in World War I.
Excursion that can be done by anyone unless they suffer from vertigo!
SUGGESTED EQUIPMENT TO BRING FOR VIA FERRATA:
- Waterproof clothes, light and warm (it’s suggested a first polypropylene layer, a second pile or wool layer and a third waterproof layer, such as wind jacket or goretex and trousers);
- Trekking boots with vibram sole (avoid training shoes);
- Gloves, hat, and changing clothes (socks, underwear…);
- Backpack (the maximum weight should be 5-8 Kg);
- First aid;
- Torch, sun glasses, suntan cream;
CENTER SUPPLIED EQUIPMENT:
- Via ferrata set (harness, bumper, 2 elastic cords and 2 carabiners);
Recommended period: from April to October
Duration: 3h. approx, preparations and transport included
Suitable for: > 14 years