+14 years old
Cliffhanger: one word, 3 activities. Climbing, via ferrata and jumping into the void of 70 meters! Not suitable for faint of heart! An itinerary in the Dolomites, between climbing, trekking and via ferrata ... to conclude with pure adrenaline: an exciting rope descent overlooking the valley!
3 guarantees of service quality: experience in carrying out outdoor activities; safety in the largest center in Italy…. and fun to no end!
Not only rafting, but also Mountain activities in the Dolomites, with professional Alpine Guides of the Rafting Center & Outdoor Trentino Wild in Val di Sole: in total safety will make you discover unforgettable landscapes for their beauty and uniqueness!
Come and have with us experience trekking holidays in the Dolomites!
How Cliffhanger activity works?
- Meeting at the time established during the booking, for registration and payments, at our offices (Caldes or Dimaro).
- filling in the registration form,
- all ready to go with our vans!
- we'll take care of the rest! Have a fun!
Light and warm waterproof clothing (the first layer in contact with the skin should be polipropilene, the second an insulating layer, either a fleece or wool and a third a waterproof layer such as an anorak in nylon or goretex, and long trousers)
- Trekking boots with a vibram sole. (avoid trainers)
- Gloves, hat and a minimum change of clothes (socks, underwear and possibly a very light track suit). Depending on the season and the weather
- A water flask ( this is the most practical and eco friendly container to carry liquids)
- The Rafting Centre Val di Sole Trentino Wild will provide any technical supplies needed, ( ropes, harnesses etc)
Periodo consigliato: da Maggio ad Ottobre
Età: dai 16 anni in su
Durata: circa 4 ore