Val di Rabbi
Trekking Val di Rabbi
: 3 km - dislivello 220 mt
: 4 h
+18 years old
6 - 11 anni
Simple and easy trek along the forest road in Stelvio National Park, in Val di Rabbi in a trip to Tibetan Bridge. We will start on comfortable and accessible land walking immersed in the Dolomites. After an easy walk we arrive to the famous Suspension Bridge over the Ragaiolo, we walk on it, it's something amazing!
But be careful! Once you cross the bridge, the adventure isn't over! In a ring ride we go to Venetian sawmill where the guide will tell you how it works and the history of the valley.
How does the Trekking at Tibetan Bridge take place
- Meeting at the Plan parking at 9.00 or 13.30
- For the 09:00 excursion, the cost of parking at the Plan is €. 5 by machine.
For the 1:30 pm excursion, you will reach the Plaze dei Forni car park and then take the Stelvio Bus at the cost of: € 5 for adults, € 2 for children from 4 to 11 years, free for children from 0 to 4 years. If you have the Val di Sole Guest Card 3 € adult and children under 12 free.
- Start of the trekking with guide
- I arrive at the majestic bridge and… let's free the emotions!
- Small moments of rest and return
WHAT TO BRING FOR TREKKING:
- Enough clothing
- Hat and gloves
- Windproof jacket
- (If there is a night in the refuge, a sleeping bag is needed);
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY THE CENTER:
- If necessary, the sticks will be provided by the organization
Recommended period: from April to September
Duration: about 4 hours
Suitable for: all those over 3 years of age