MTB Enduro - Eagle's Route
+14 years old
Ascent from Daolasa to Rifugio Solander (2000m) by gondola from where the breathtaking descent along the mountain slopes and short-cuts of the Brenta range of mountains. You will cross unspoiled forests and pass mountain stables and finally reach the mountain river Meledrio which will accompany you to Dimaro.
Action camera rent
It is also possible to rent a DJI Action Cam for free to film your experience directly in action.
You just have to leave a document and buy the SD card at our offices which will then remain your property. The rental of the action cam is valid only after purchasing the SD card.
How MTB freeride enduro activity works
- Meeting 45 minutes before the time, at our offices (Caldes or Dimaro).
- filling in the registration form
- all ready to go!
- we'll take care of the rest! Have fun!
RECOMMENDED EQUIPMENT FOR MOUNTAIN BIKE:
- comfortable clothing, warm if in spring. It is recommended to dress with several layers;
- trekking boots with Vibram sole or sneakers with a good sole;
- backpack (in which to put a shirt and a spare shirt, a kway, etc.);
- water bottle (it is the most practical and ecological container for the transport of liquids);
- spare, towel, slippers for a hot shower after activity;
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR MOUNTAIN BIKE:
- Freeride mountain bike;
- Freeride helmet;
- protections (elbow and knee pads);
Recommended period: from late April to October
Duration: about 3 hours
Suitable for: hose over 14 years old (possibility of variant for families!)