MTB Enduro - Emperor's Route
+14 years old
Propel yourself head-first along the side of the mountain river Meledrio, in unique surroundings and a breath-taking environment, 8oo meters of uneven terrain.
Leaving from Madonna di Campiglio and arriving in Dimaro.
You will be able to admire the beautiful rushing waterfalls, noisily cascading down the mountain, until arriving on the pont del pison.
Take delight in the excitement of sliding down the steep curves in the Natural Park of the Adamello-Brenta.
A professional guide will teach you all the ‘tricks’ you need to know about this course and the Rafting Center Val di Sole will provide you with the most up to date mountain bike and transport you in comfort to where you will begin this exciting adventure.
Action camera rent
It is also possible to rent a DJI Action Cam for free to film your experience directly in action.
You just have to leave a document and buy the SD card at our offices which will then remain your property. The rental of the action cam is valid only after purchasing the SD card.
How MTB freeride enduro activity works
- Meeting 45 minutes before the time, at our offices (Caldes or Dimaro).
- Filling in the registration form
- All ready to go!
- We'll take care of the rest! Have fun!
RECOMMENDED EQUIPMENT FOR MOUNTAIN BIKE:
- comfortable clothing, warm if in spring. It is recommended to dress with several layers;
- trekking boots with Vibram sole or sneakers with a good sole;
- backpack (in which to put a shirt and a spare shirt, a kway, etc.);
- water bottle (it is the most practical and ecological container for the transport of liquids);
- spare, towel, slippers for a hot shower after activity;
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR MOUNTAIN BIKE:
- Freeride mountain bike;
- Freeride helmet;
- protections (elbow and knee pads);
Recommended period: from late April to October
Duration: about 3 hours
Suitable for: those over 14 years old (possibility of variant for families!)