Downhill World Championship
Booking box Downhilll EN
Test your skills on routes which have become a downhill must!
- The downhill world championship run
- Quality of materials top technical equipment
- Ascent by minibus or lift
Val di Sole is the home of downhill in Trentino.
A short distance from Lake Garda along the slopes of the Dolomites, an adrenalin-charged route accompanied by downhill instructors from the Rafting Centre.
The Rafting Centre Val di Sole Trentino Wild is the only centre organizes real downhill in Val di Sole.
You will be supplied with the newest mountain bike specially designed for downhill and suitable safety equipment obligatory for downhill cycling.
You can try for yourselves the routes used in 2008 by the world champions in Val di Sole.
Our downhill instructors will give you the confidence and security needed to brave this adventurous experience. Try to believe it.
Rafting Center Val di Sole Trentino Wild is located in Dimaro and Caldes, only 2 hours away from Lake Garda, at the feet of the magnificent Brenta Dolomites.
Get the chance to try an exciting outdoor adventure sport and to visit the beautiful Dolomites, listed in the Unesco World Beauties.
Val di Sole Rafting Centre in Dimaro and Caldes has more than 37 years of experience in the organisation of outdoor activities and extreme sports in Trentino.
Safety is always our prime concern. You can trust us, because we're the real professional specialists in outdoor activities and extreme sports in Trentino.
Video of your adventure
During the activity the highlights of your adventure will be faithfully captured by our action cameras! And to make the experience truly unforgettable, our reception will be ready to process the video, memory that you can share with friends and family! .
At the end of the activity you can decide to buy the video editing ... so you can relive the emotions of this amazing adventure!
How MTB downhill activity works
- Meeting at the time established during the booking, for registration and payments, at our offices (Caldes or Dimaro)
- filling in the registration form
- all ready to go!
- we'll take care of the rest! Have fun!
Recommended Period: from late June to September
Duration: about 3 h 30’
Suitable for: over 18 years old
RECOMMENDED EQUIPMENT FOR DOWNHILL:
- comfortable clothing, warm if in spring. It is recommended to dress with several layers;
- trekking boots with vibram sole or sneakers with a good sole;
- backpack (in which to put a shirt and a spare shirt, a kway, etc.);
- water bottle (it is the most practical and ecological container for the transport of liquids);
- spare, towel, slippers for hot shower after activity;
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR DOWNHILL:
- downhill mountain bike;
- freeride / enduro helmet;
- protections (elbow and knee pads);