Trail Tour Val di Sole
Adrenaline and pure fun!
Enduro is the discipline that has been reigning all over the Bike world in recent years: technical climbs and adrenaline-pumping descents rigorously on singletrack.
Our instructors will accompany you through an incredible panorama. A first part of the mountain will be ascended thanks to the Daolasa cable car (820 meters above sea level), or with the Trentino Wild private vehicles, until you reach the first stage, at an altitude of 2040 meters from which you can already enjoy a fantastic view of the Brenta Dolomites. .
Thanks to our Full E-bikes, from there you will climb effortlessly to reach other peaks, gaining even more height differences for even longer descents! Once you reach the point of arrival at high altitude, everyone is ready: helmets fastened, handlebars towards the valley and off you go! You will go down dirt roads, single tracks, very technical sections, flow and fun trails, which can vary according to the characteristics of the group. More than 1300 meters of altitude difference in descent await you!
How the Enduro tour "Discesa delle Aquile" works
- Meeting at Trek & Bike at Trentino Wild in Dimaro
- After having set up and adjusted your bikes ad hoc
- We will leave from the Center in the direction of Daolasa, our Bike Instructor will give you valuable advice both to make the most of E-BIKES and how to drive off-road.
- Once at high altitude, you will enjoy the powerful E-Bikes to go up again on our beautiful mountains, and then approach the descent: accompanied by the instructor, you will descend headlong along immaculate woods up to Dimaro
- The activity takes place initially on a dirt road, then according to the level of the group, you can decide whether to make it more technical through the variants on the paths or continuing on the dirt road.
Recommended period: from May to mid-October
Age: from 14 years old
The equipment, bikes and helmets are washed, treated with disinfectant solutions and products approved against covid for each use.
Notes: you can choose to use your full e-bike or rent one from Trentino WLD